Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: German Football Federation O.M.A. Government

German Football Federation O.M.A. Government

Facebook German Football Federation O.M.A.

Thread that belongs to the German Federation of Players Associated to the Official Managers Association, to manage the organization, structure administration,.and activities we plan.

Planning 1,
    We need a census no? lol of German players, vote a President and, design a Emblem for the Federation. (maybe a couple of jerseys^^)

to edit***

maybe we will need a excel where to register and have a updated census....? well Im with it.

Interim President:

So what will be the first step? Apart from voting for a national president. (interim)
    Firstly we need some people to have a choice, how many people will we need or it is unlimited?
    And what I also didn't find an answer for, do we firstly play like a national playoff? So german players against each other to determine who is going to the nations league and represent the country? Or is just the president selecting the people who go into the tournament?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    So what will be the first step? Apart from voting for a national president. (interim)
    Firstly we need some people to have a choice, how many people will we need or it is unlimited?
    And what I also didn't find an answer for, do we firstly play like a national playoff? So german players against each other to determine who is going to the nations league and represent the country? Or is just the president selecting the people who go into the tournament?
    First of all is this is the first time we play this format I had to ask people what countires they wanted to represent, and if there was enough amount of managers I opened a thread and a FB group, naming in many cases a interim president, I listed more or less all this info here + the members that actually joined in the 16 FB groups, that are 352, being Romania with 130 and Greece with 126 the most active
    https://forum.topeleven.com/national...nal-teams.html

So I name first the startin Interim Presidents, then I am actually editing slightly the rules to make all the process more or less, easy and too having a sesnse to have a Federations structure where to reach different levels/roles inside the federation -National Player, spot earned with effort, Captaincy to decide the 1vs1's and undo posible Playoff Draws and Presidencies-

As we will ahve initially 2 Formats, U120 and U140, played in a 3vs3 Format in 1st case, and with Naitional Teams of 5 members in the 2nd, playing 5vs5 in the Nations League U140, every country can participate only in 1 comp, or both, and if there are more than the managers needed to create a national team of 3 or 5 members, ofc. the country needs to do a playoff per each free spot, to be won by merit, such as the captaincy.

The President and Vice (Role that I added yesterday) are the admins, that now will be basically selected by me to start this, (in case of the President) and Vices can be selected by the President basically having a task related with organization of national playoffs, and both, have the right to join each 1 a National team, that can not be the same for both, so if the President wanna join 1 spot in the U120 team, teh Vice only can join the U140. In thet case, the U120 will need, playoffs to,
    determine who win the right to play in these 2 spots, and, who, is the captain, that always will be someone that earns that Role by merit by, playing the playoffs, winning the Team Place and, having the best numbers in the criteria that can be set by each federation, to win that Captaincy place (can be the best in playoffs, per points GD, the one with the best scorer, the manager with best GK... etc)

Basically xD

read that belongs to the German Federation of Players Associated to the Official Managers Association, to manage the organization, structure administration,.and activities we plan.

Planning 1,
    We need a census no? lots of love of German players, vote a President and, design a Emblem for the Federation. (maybe a couple of jerseys)

to edit*

maybe we will need a excel where to register and have a updated census....? well I am with it.

Interim President:
    Azeri visa for Indian Citizens Requirments & Visa Fee.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny61 View Post
    read that belongs to the German Federation of Players Associated to the Official Managers Association, to manage the organization, structure administration,.and activities we plan.

Planning 1,
    We need a census no? lots of love of German players, vote a President and, design a Emblem for the Federation. (maybe a couple of jerseys)

to edit*

maybe we will need a excel where to register and have a updated census....? well I am with it.

Interim President:
    Hello?