Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pete Burrows

Thread: no tokens for watching ads

no tokens for watching ads

Makes me pig sick that i am not getting my tokens for watching ads!!! Does anyone else have this problem?
    According to "token Ads" i have now unlocked 4 tokens but nowhere does it tell you how to get them - they are certainly not allocated automatically. i hate wasting time watching Ads for nothing!! Happy to watch ads all day long if i get my free tokens as promised - bloody cheats!!! nothing but cheats!!!
    Horoz Kapu likes this.

Angry Nothing received after watching videos

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Burrows View Post
    Makes me pig sick that i am not getting my tokens for watching ads!!! Does anyone else have this problem?
    According to "token Ads" i have now unlocked 4 tokens but nowhere does it tell you how to get them - they are certainly not allocated automatically. i hate wasting time watching Ads for nothing!! Happy to watch ads all day long if i get my free tokens as promised - bloody cheats!!! nothing but cheats!!!
    This is only the start of a new season, and its the same old , watching videos to earn boosts , money , rests etc. and receiving NOTHING , what a joke , last season I watched numerous videos and received nothing , Im getting to the stage of just packing it in , it cant be that hard to get it right the same with getting beaten off teams much weaker and of much less value than mine, I could accept the odd time but it happens to often..