Thread: 'Free Tokens' not given yet

'Free Tokens' not given yet

Dear Top11 or other members,

I recently completed an action according to an order I placed with which I should have been given free tokens. However, they are not given yet. Does anybody know how this is possible or how long this normaly take to complete and to be shown in your account?

Thanks

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Contact the company who was offering you that offer.

they just say you not complete the order yet !! i have finish so many order of them but not pay also... LIAR !!

Quote Originally Posted by Fransiskus Willy View Post
    they just say you not complete the order yet !! i have finish so many order of them but not pay also... LIAR !!
    Calm down ..
    YOU PIESS !!

Well the company who offered me the tokens replied that Top11 have to give these tokens to me so now I'm stuck in between... Which party is right? Who has to pay these tokens to me..?

Dear Top11,

This is taking an awefull long time right now. Please give me insight in how these tokens will be rewarded to me because I have completed a fair transaction and apparently this company can't reward any tokens within the programm of Top11 and that's something that I can understand. Please award the promised tokens to me quickly now please! In total I have to be given 21 tokens.

Ps. Not even sure if this is the way to contact the right people for this. Can anybody give me a heads up with what email or forumtopic I can reach them the most effective?