Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DiZZee

Thread: Two teams at the same time ?!!!

Angry Two teams at the same time ?!!!

Hi,

Today i have a away match against one of the last teams in my league. I'm in first place and that team is in 12º. What happens is that team's coach is the same that is placed in the secound, three points behind me. He started training that team(12º) precisely today. Isn't that illegal?
    Last edited by Luís Couto; 08-22-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luís Couto View Post
    Hi,

Today i have a away match against one of the last teams in my league. I'm in first place and that team is in 12º. What happens is that team's coach is the same that is placed in the secound, three points behind me. He started training that team(12º) precisely today. Isn't that illegal?
    No. You can have as many teams in the game you want.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ah, ok, thank you very much for the answer

But i think that's an unfair competition, if i put all 14 teams in my name, main team will be better faster. Furthermore, i will not need to buy any tokens to improve it and be at the same level then others that invested some money. There isn't any logic allowing that procedure.

In God we trust
    I hope your summer is just like swimwear for women filled with surprises.

Pro
    All others buy tokens
    Dman2pt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Luís Couto View Post
    Hi,

I would rather a 'person' had two teams than to keep playing against teams that are un-managed!