Thread: Look my video *__*

Look my video *__*

This video was created by me and I would like to get attention. Its about one player who recently came from FC Sarajevo to GNK Dinamo Zagreb. His name is Said Husejinovic and he is from Bosnia ( my country ^_^ ). He was the best player in FCS . Former clubs : FK Sloboda ( BiH ), Werder ( Ger ), Kaiserslautern ( Ger ), FC Sarajevo ( BiH ) and now GNK Dinamo Zagreb ( Cro ). Please like, subscribe and share

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Honestly is not something special, is just some pictures and one goal, you should add more skills and goals, also try to use sonyvegas is much better.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This player was about to play in one bulgarian team,but for some reasons he went to Dinamo.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly is not something special, is just some pictures and one goal, you should add more skills and goals, also try to use sonyvegas is much better.
    Im beginner so you shouldn't expect anything more than me.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Even as beginner, if you will work a bit more you can make some nice compliation of skills and goals.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Even as beginner, if you will work a bit more you can make some nice compliation of skills and goals.
    Well im going to make another video soon about bosnian striker Edin Dzeko.