Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Feeling stressed..t11 or anything else naffing you off ?

Feeling stressed..t11 or anything else naffing you off ?

Hi and welcome to your resident psychotherapist Dr DJ Bruv...come and relax on the settee,head back, take a deep breath and say what you need to say and DJ Bruv will listen...anything you like from T11 anomalies to that chrysanthynum that just will not grow in your garden, it could be your partner nagging or maybe you need to say Sh*t, but please use the little asterisk for the important bleep on your words...the mods will be watching ..Maybe its Manchester United fans who need counselling after the Sir Alex ferguson retired, Arsenal fans who don't know what its like to win trophies, Liverpool fans who live in the past, Chelsea fans who would like to learn English or even Rochdale fans who wonder what its all about. If its to slag off another forum member then please PM and we can together

I will endeavour to answer all questions in my way ...The door is always open................
    Last edited by leddy; 09-30-2013 at 01:08 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you ever watch My Hero? (a rather stupid scifi-ish comedy)I totally heard that in the doctor's voice from that show: Gangreen legs - My Hero - BBC comedy - YouTube
    leddy likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Are you paid for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Did you ever watch My Hero? (a rather stupid scifi-ish comedy)I totally heard that in the doctor's voice from that show: Gangreen legs - My Hero - BBC comedy - YouTube
    Oh yes I did watch some of them lol..thanks as you know as I do this thread will die a death lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Are you paid for this?
    Not at all its all free and confidential...all part of the T11 service ......
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Now is this real stress, or just wearing underpants on your head, sticking pencil's up your nose and saying wibble kind of stress ??
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Not at all its all free and confidential...all part of the T11 service ......
    Stay tuned, please come here after the game of Manchester United, if they will lose I will need a lot of help....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Not a problem, remember it took Ferguson 4 years before he won a trophy at United...then the rest is history....its going to be a waiting game and United are going to give Moyes a few years to do the same thing, let the others have their moment in the sunshine...Arsenal and Spurs and of course Big club City but you have to be patient.

I remember when United where in the 2nd divsion of English football (1974/75) and it was a long road back to the top but if United is your team then you stick by your team through thick and thin. Look at Arsenal they havent won the league for what 8 or nine years and for them thats tough but now this season they are looking the real deal ( that Mesit Ozil is a world class player and United could have done with him, instead we get hair bair )

KEEP THE FAITH
    Last edited by leddy; 10-02-2013 at 09:55 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Well Ferguson started with a worst team then now D.M have a huge advantage but yea I'm a fan and I will always support them no matter what.

This winter I will tatto my leg with their logo )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast