Thread: Please let us answer someone officially .... A reasonable answer I ask ....

Please let us answer someone officially .... A reasonable answer I ask ....

Every month I have the best team at my level. And win almost ALL DERBY. And then I lose SYSTEMIC very inferior opponents.
    And almost every month go off about 100 tokens. How do you become someone who is not playing the game and not watching his team, winning all of us who watch our team and and play matches every day and we see the games every day LIVE?????
    This is not right, because he is someone who not give for TOKENS, winning all of us who pay to buy TOKENS.
    The strong must be strong, and the shortcoming .................... shortcoming !!!!!
    As in reality ........................ Who throws the most money takes all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MDKII
    Hey Takis,

Just like in real football, there are times when "inferior" teams can defeat those that people think are superior. It's why football is so interesting to watch. If everyone knew the results beforehand, it would be pretty dull. To quote a saying around here, "Football's fun because the ball is round," meaning it can roll in any direction.

We don't have a "Pay to win" approach to gameplay with Top Eleven. Buying tokens will definitely give you a boost if you use them properly, but it's not the deciding factor, nor an automatic win button. There are plenty of other factors that come into play. The game is free-to-play, and we'd rather have our players decide themselves whether they want to invest money, instead of forcing them to do so by promising them an automatic or easy victory (like some other games do).

If you have problems with defeating certain opponents, try asking around the forums for advice from your fellow players. We have some very knowledgeable people here. If you think what you're experiencing is a bug, feel free to contact Nordeus Support.

Hi there. In fact, I wonder how many times can the Cardiff City can win the Manchester United???
    1 time??? 2 times??? 3 times??? ok i accept it ...
    But in this game, this is done every day, which does not justify what you say ...
    Anyway, Manchester United is always Manchester United, and Cardiff City, is always Cardiff City...
    This rule not CHANGING in the all WORLD ...