Thread: Four attempts to buy tokens, none received?

Four attempts to buy tokens, none received?

I have contacted the support with details of the attempted purchases of tokens, (for which I have receipts), yet still no response, and even the twitter avenue is fruitless. Seems to me that something is very wrong here. Anybody else having issues with this?

wait a bit,they will show in u re account for sure.dont try again cause u re gonna get charged more times and they will deliver all tokens together after,issues likes this mostly via paypal

Quote Originally Posted by dixta View Post
    I have contacted the support with details of the attempted purchases of tokens, (for which I have receipts), yet still no response, and even the twitter avenue is fruitless. Seems to me that something is very wrong here. Anybody else having issues with this?
    Contact Nordeus and give them the purchase ID/number for all the times you bought and were never credited. They should be able to do something about it

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I have been in dispute with Nordeus support, and they have shown that the credits were accredited to my account, however, they have never actually appeared there. The dispute is ongoing, however it seems to be a long drawn out process.