Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: apart from top11 are there any other good online manger games??

apart from top11 are there any other good online manger games??

are there any other manager games online that are anywhere near as good as top11???
    id love one similar to total club manager.

This website here cover many online manager sites for many sports not just football.

Online Sport Manager Games

I used to play both hattrick and managerzone but found those 2 games quite sluggish since hattrick was 1 game a week and managerzone was 2 games a week and it feels like seasons can last forever with those games, so I didn't play them both for very long. Both these games were good but its a shame there isnt another one of this style but plays its games daily so seasons don't last months. Top Eleven is daily matches but you find that your team always progresses, not like a relegation/promotion pyramid system that managerzone/hattrick has.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

top website,thanks im not going to bothers with the managing games on account of their ratings,but the motor sport looks good!!!
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

I came across it earlier on today looking for a game that was like hattrick/managerzone but on a daily basis, I guess TE is the best football manager game on playing your league/cup games daily, I don't want a season that last months which in effect would mean taking YEARS to get to the highest division in their games and probably I wouldn't get that far...
    Spartak likes this.

Would love to play more games like TE on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Would love to play more games like TE on a daily basis.
    Trouble is with most other games they are 1 game per week resulting in a season that lasts months.

I've played so far:
    - Championship manager 00/01/02/03/04
    - Football manager 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010

And my godfather infected me with this version of football management...TOP 11

I play many games from Bigpoint.

And they have a few Football Games. I don't know this games, because i don't play this games, but the games I play are good.
    x 5 x 0 ​x0
    Rick FC (Dutch Team) | Season 41 | Manager Level 25
    Let's Go Blue White Army - SC Heerenveen

i have tried numerous managers games on the online sport managers website, the reviews are somehow automatic (bot!!), goalunited comes close to TE but the match engine sucks, you can actually lose to someone with horrible formation.

IMO, TE is the best right now.
    Last edited by Baptize FC; 01-07-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Another game worth looking at is Xpert Eleven, similar to the managerzone/hattrick style.

Edit: Anyone interested in joining up, I might sort us a league out and we can compete against each other there, something we can't really do since we are all different Levels on TE and everyone having different amounts of team quality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast