Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: the forum is dead

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Original Poster?
    Thanks. You see, you're an invaluable resource!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds about right!!!
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    While I agree it's been quiet around here, its not dead I dont think so anyway I mean a lot of Team Showcases are being updated on a daily basis, meaning at least some users are taking the time to log in And to you July, I hope I haven't slated or offended you or anyone for that matter, in any way, in my brief time here
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    #drama

Turn yet another thread into being a vanity one seeking approvel then moan it will get locked.

Its all about stroking that ego for some!

Edit to add - that isnt aimed at the OP. I know several that have stopped posting because a self appointed 'forum legend' has ruined this place by turning it into a fawning contest over himself.
    I don't know what's worse, your suggestion or being so obsessed with someone as to show up and take a snide and petty cheap shot about them. Two sides of a coin really

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    I don't know what's worse, your suggestion or being so obsessed with someone as to show up and take a snide and petty cheap shot about them. Two sides of a coin really
    Haha, maybe to a degree you could be right. I just find it hard at times to see people being manipulated.

I work as a behavioural psychologist and see this sort of behaviour, where one person plays on others emotions to get a feeling of worth and importance. Emotional blackmail if you will to be given respect and seen as someone great, with the threats of taking it all away if not given. Classic example being the current 'no more updates' cry for attention.

Its quite distractive and distructive behaviour which shows the user is a deeply shallow and unhappy individual but its also dangerous behaviour because that individual drags others down to make them feel better. Its like a needy leech always needing approval.

There are some good people on here who are being emotionally played with and that isnt fair or right.

Guys, I can see where this thread is going - so let's stop with the comments slating July Fourth right here.

I'm all for a debate on the current state of the forum, but let's not blame/slang specific members.
    russ2000_uk and Cat Harrison like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

No one has named names

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread moved to off topic.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I think is normal for this time of the season, just wait to see next week and when the new season will start again!
    David Malone and Cat Harrison like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    can anyone tell why thread has been moved to off topic? this thread is about the game,discussing about it and it has been moved to off topic.

now i am coming to know why the forum is dead. if the forum members are treated like this then who will want to become its member,who will like to post here when there threads are moved unnecessarily.Learn to respect forum members then on its own the forum will come alive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast