Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: the forum is dead

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I think is normal for this time of the season, just wait to see next week and when the new season will start again!
    I have been here for some time.Its like this all the time.
    except the season 53 thread where people keep on posting useless thing.whose was this idea.unnecessary posting.it would be good if instead of posting there we all provided guidance to other new forum members.

Banned
    some people again started fighting like small kids.grow up this is mature place

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Maybe it got moved to off-topic since it is about the Forum, and not the game itself (which is what general is for)?

The Team Showcases have been wonderfully active lately, but is is normal at this point in the Season for it to be a little quiet, since many have a good handle on where their Team is at this point.

To everyone: Please! If you have a complaint about specific Manager on this Forum, make it in a PM to a Moderator; if you have a problem with a specific post, there is a report icon (looks like triangle exclamation point), use that.
    Sxrenity and David Malone like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    No one has named names
    very clever.i like this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Maybe it got moved to off-topic since it is about the Forum, and not the game itself (which is what general is for)?

The Team Showcases have been wonderfully active lately, but is is normal at this point in the Season for it to be a little quiet, since many have a good handle on where their Team is at this point.

To everyone: Please! If you have a complaint about specific Manager on this Forum, make it in a PM to a Moderator; if you have a problem with a specific post, there is a report icon (looks like triangle exclamation point), use that.
    i feel its a general discussion thread.it no way a off topic thread

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    i feel its a general discussion thread.it no way a off topic thread
    Is not about the game is about comunity... same with:

http://forum.topeleven.com/off-topic...ello-here.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/off-topic...ctures-us.html
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

well, maybe its true. but hey, this off topic thread already make this forum alive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123