Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Who is CRACICOT ???

Banned

Who is CRACICOT ???

I really want to know who is CRACICOT because I have seen his name taken quite frequently on the forum...

Which is indicative of the fact that he was a nice guy and a very good poster...So I some how found his profile and saw that he was quite an active member of the forum...

But I also saw that he has been BANNED. I will not talk about the BAN because doing so will result in LOCKING of the thread...

I want to know is there any chance of him returning back...Since the FORUM needs guys him like...The forum seems too inactive for my liking...There are only a bunch of guys who are active and posting regularly......

I think there should be a sincere effort from all of us to make the forum alive......

We should also try to bring back the earlier active members of the forum...And some how stop the long active members of the forum from leaving...Like July Fourth, Dizee, Sproys etc......

There is still a lot scope for improvement in this forum...Its just some of the guys need to step us......

Since JF has gone the HALL OF FAME THREADS are rotting...There is no one to look after them...Those threads were great and added a different dimensionality to the forum...

I keep on refreshing my BROWSER in HOPE that there would be some new post, new comments...And each time my hope shatters......

Thanks......
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Cracicot was a very active member whend i joined the forum, lota of good threads but he was also very critic about a lot of things in the game.

For what i know he had give up of playing with is team, was just trying to build the stadium to the maximum until fully give up of the game.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread moved to off topic.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Cracicot was a very active member whend i joined the forum, lota of good threads but he was also very critic about a lot of things in the game.

For what i know he had give up of playing with is team, was just trying to build the stadium to the maximum until fully give up of the game.
    But I don't think being a critic about the game is a bad thing...A game can only improve if the developers know the faults in the game......

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cracicot was banned for consistent misconduct and offensive/agressive behavior despite previous warnings.

@Siddharth Shanker Singh, I agree with you that "being a critic is not a bad thing" but everything have a limit.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook