Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Visit Romania

Visit Romania

Maybe I will come to Romania - Timișoara... Deos anyone lives nearby so we can meet there...have fun,drink some beers...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I will see how is my program, is not so close to me but if I will be able I will come by train there what do you want to do there
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It's 1 day trip...I'm coming to see some of the monuments and to drink some beer... It would be great if you can find some time and if you available...teka some pictures and that's it...

If you go without wife, and can make you a map to visit other monuments too there are few legendar roads, I would like to come but I don't know exactly if I will, by train it won't be so expensive and it will be like 3hours is ok but by taxi is less then 2h but I will need to pay for taxi almost 100euro, something what I won't do
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I'm coming without wife...with friend...hahahaha...One agency make 1 day tour for Temisoar...

You didn't told me if you went there and if you like it

Ooooo yeeeaaah...I was last saturday...it was awesome...The Kings Pub have extra waitress...Anita...mmm...she is the best girl in whole Romania after Inna...hahahahaha...Julius mall is huge...I think I need 3 days to see all stores...

I'm glad to hear that you like it Romanian girls are one of the best, you can see everywhere nerds with hot girls )

Yes Julius mall is a very great place where you can spend your moneys, but prices are very big there, of course only good quality things too

And yes I saw The Kings Pub too, is just like in the UK :P

Inna looks very hot, but there are others who look better, on body Ruby looks better and on face Antonia better then both together )

Ruby/Antonia who?
    Give me pics?

I'm not a fan of this girls anyway, but yes they look very nice

Just write on google: Ruby Romania / Antonia Romania,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast