Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The Official Introduction thread (Say hello here!)

Hey everybody, I'm Elliott, I am English and currently level 4. Team name "Warrington".

Hey ppl.I'm Filip , I am from Bulgariq level 1. Team "Filip FC"

Hello! I'm Leon, From The Netherlands. Playing Since december last year, currently lvl 1 but i'm on 2nd place in the competition right now, so i might be lvl 2 soon my clubname is Leon FC

Riley from America, in the Land of OZ(Kansas). Team name is Riley County FC. Up the Rams!

gaz
    whereabouts in england are you Leigh? I thought July fourth would be a yank!!
    I'm gareth and Bakewell town is my team, level 7 but finding it hard to get any quality transfers (always ends up at approx round 23 with 3 times the value of the player being paid)
    Up the wolves, tho if we don't start playing better then....down the wolves:-(

TWP
    Oh hai. I'm TWP from Amsterdam, and FC Heroes (yep they are) is my team. Level 2 and on the second place there.

Hello everyone. My7 name is Mohsen (Manchester mMarin`s coach). From Iran. I am 21 years old and love football. i have always dreamed about being a real time pro GK or center midfielder. But sadly, due to the country i live in, that can never happen. I used to be a very good GK and was a great long range shot stopper and sometimes one on one keeper. since i broke my arm and forhead in a school match, I sorta quite but am still good. but my right side seems to be switched off. I am on a diet to get back on shape and maybe try it again. but still, need parents permission

btw, I am badly in need of tokens, how can I get some real quick?

btw, if you want your team have a good season, make sure to put at least two friendlies before each season kick off.

Besides football, I love tennis, Formula 1, Basketball, Wrestling,(wwe) AND gaming

P.S. does anyone know how can i upload a pic for my profile?

HI i am Buzz from India

My team is Urshi XI currently level 2 (League Position - 1st)

Won Level 1 League cup

frothbrew and frothbrew fc. Only 3 seasons in, but very addicted

Hello everyone I'm Italian and I'm Lambo, of TE sona at level 5 and my team is called Manuel FC.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast