What started like a season of jinx breaking for the gunners is turning out to be one of the worst season startup in the last three season. Arsenal are known to always losing their first match in the season in the last three seasons. but there seems to be a light in the tunnel when arsenal came from behind to get a win against leicester.

The hope was finally dashed after losing awfully to Liverpool coming from a defeat in the hands of stoke. coupled with a disappointING transfer market. most fans are already losing hope and probably plotting another WENGEROUT CAMPAIGN. Everything seems to be going wrong for the gunners at the moment, players not wanting to play for the club, no champions league flavour for the fans this season with an awful disgrace at anfield.

I personally still believe Arsenal can pull a surprise this reason and probably still win the prestigious league trophy with the available player. wenger just need to settle himself and make good selections. i cant imagine him still benching a 50million striker only to play welbish or welbeck. SANChez is a bad infection and should have been offloaded but we are stuck to him at least for some few months.

chelsea lost by a 3 goal margin to arsenal last season to become the league champion. arsenal still have all it takes to do same coming from a 4 goal defeat to win the league. i still believe in the boys even if i don't believe in wenger anymore.

gunners for life