Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr Mercury

Thread: I have the best suggestion to all of you top eleven team.....

Angry I have the best suggestion to all of you top eleven team.....

you are the most THIEVES i saw in this kind of business and i am sure that your work there is make blacklists for rober us you people don't answer any message hide your self in least europe and just rober our money i was feel strange wen you suggest for win tokens for free make download of regular software like gimp that is free and if i download from your link come with virus but i just dont install and wait for see try to contact you and of course any answer you guys sucks and you even have in your site a suggestion for employ people :O maybe you are in trafic humans to because i can't understand for what you want people work with for still the people who play top eleven and for don't give any kind of support for the game and for who pay already for tokens even a kid can do that in home with a laptop no need a company ... i even don't have words for classify top eleven team just can say THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES .... be shame on you and start to be honest thats my suggestion
    Last edited by Rui Marques; 06-15-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Had a bad day?
    Cat Harrison likes this.