Thread: Server - Ranking (level)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Talking Server - Ranking (level)

I posted this sometime ago on Nordeus Support Page, check it out and you can support my idea here: http://support.nordeus.eu/entries/22...-ranking-level

"It will be nice if we are able to see a ranking of players from our server based on number of fans or team quality but this can be a problem because a lot of players are keeping their old players who are low stars.

Also this system will help us to make and discover friends from our countries, which aswell can prove to be a very useful tools in negotions.

And it can be much better if we will be able to see all players from all level of leagues.

Thank you for your time!"

/sign !!

Any statistics would be great.
    This idea have my vote for sure.

The ranking system could be based on Trophys, all leagues positioning (since start) and level, all that are readily available on teams history section , it could be updated at the end of each season, current quality of a team is not an indication of total succeeding and can be excluded. I agree that a ranking system its a great idea, at least within servers (a worldwide would be far more interesting but i suppose difficult to create).

Sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!