Thread: Removal of 'Rests' 'Medical' & 'Morale' from video bonus

Angry Removal of 'Rests' 'Medical' & 'Morale' from video bonus

That was a really poor move removing these items from the 'watch video & earn a bonus'.
    I already spend a few quid on tokens, so I can bid in auctions or buy via the scout, so this just smacks of more ways for you to generate revenue. And as there's a lack of 'free' bonuses or tokens, you've left us with no option but to buy more tokens! This is very poor, and the kind of thing that would cause me to give up the game. Even although I've invested a few quid already, I'm at the point of walking away unless you give us something back. - its just take take take!!!

Word!!

Banned
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...videos-40.html

You are not alone!! But the Problem is, Nordeus isnt really interested what we think about it. And thats not all, they wanna let us believe its a bug they wanna fix it...
    Last edited by Blupp Haikiss; 07-02-2013 at 02:23 AM.

Its total rubbish. I also am ragin that I have to build a Youth centre, and continually upgrade it, and once it finally produces decent youngsters - I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TOKENS TO SIGN THEM!!!
    This is just like being taxed on the tax that you already pay. I'd hate to have these guys running the economy!!!!