Well, i hope there's something that could make us with our friend possible to play at the same server,
there's a lot of friends that play this game, but so less that at the same server as me, i thought after the season end they will change server, but they're not, so that's mean we can't play at the same server forever, and it's make the fun gone less.

Question :
and can someone explain why when my player that i bought at the high price last season, they improve about +120~150 skill progress every match, but now they only got about +20 skill progress (21 years old, now 22)? its so damn drastic reduction...

Suggestion :
• hope there's a system that could make us with our friends could play at the same server
• approval for friendly match depend on the both player condition?(not sure, but without match limit)
• hope there's |win tokens| like |Matomy|that available for every country, i play at Indonesia and there's no free |win token| that i could get, (there's a video, which every i watch i get 17/100 point for getting 1 tokens, and the video is only one and its not available everyday, since first play this till now i still got 51/100 point, which i thought maybe its impossible to get 1 token from it...)
• cup different level?(maybe different 1 level is ok, but what happen is level 3 vs level 5 which the player * rate not really much but they got 8*, some 5* and rate player * is 4 to be match with team that just level up, maybe it's more challenging...)

hope this game getting more fun as always, ty