Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    For team selection, it's not really 3 games a day, but 2 every day in T11. Not sure what your time zone is, but here in Malaysia, daily update starts at 9am, now 10 for the winter or something. It would be good if we could do as you say, though, especially for the matches 15 minutes apart.
    G'day, usually with league games its 1 to 2 a day but during start of new season when also competing in champions league and cup it was sometimes 3 games a day, was killing my players...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

No, as I said, the most you have is 2 per T11 day, one league match, and then either a CL or Cup match, it's only because of our time difference that we see 3 matches a day.

Try to count from the daily update, my time zone is the same as Perth, I believe, GMT+8, so updates usually happen at 9am for me, now 10am due to Nordeus changing their clock for the winter or something. From one daily update to the next, a full day from midnight to midnight in T11, you will never have more than 2 matches, it's just because of our time zone difference.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    No, as I said, the most you have is 2 per T11 day, one league match, and then either a CL or Cup match, it's only because of our time difference that we see 3 matches a day.

Try to count from the daily update, my time zone is the same as Perth, I believe, GMT+8, so updates usually happen at 9am for me, now 10am due to Nordeus changing their clock for the winter or something. From one daily update to the next, a full day from midnight to midnight in T11, you will never have more than 2 matches, it's just because of our time zone difference.

Oh sorry i get what you mean, yeah my update is adelaide time so for me its about 12pm each day til 2pm
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12