Thread: Stats, Builds and better of quality

Stats, Builds and better of quality

I have a team that is NOT BY FAR THE BEST but better than there opposition i have

Better facilties, stadium, team, quality and always watching a match and had supporters, this isnt a one off this is like the fourth time something stupid comes off and tactics are tried during the game make no difference! I proberly missed one this season and i have buried ALOT of tokens and taken up offers to get tokens (wasted money) to this game and for what a draw with 200 seater mid-table weak teams with two injurys and they taken the lead WHAT THE F***

do you guys not take these facilties, stadium, team, quality and always watching a match and had supporters,and REAL STATS possesion etc into acount????
    Seems not or there a mess up along the line and you need to sort itStats, Builds and better of quality-elebullshit.jpgStats, Builds and better of quality-shitgame.jpg!!

Welcome to T11 get used to it.
    To be fair, IMO putting one MC against 3 MC's and a DC is not the best tactic.

Seating capacity is also irrelevant as you where the home team.
    Taking a look at league positions can often give a clue as to how the game engine is going to run, Eg playing a team that can make a move on 7th or 4th place is a danger sign, also a game against someone who can maybe catch second place even if you are 6-8 points clear these are the banana skins that you need to avoid.
    Never under estimate any team, the game engine rules.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

i did orginally start with 4-4-2 but with the players i got i wanted to get another striker on the pitch as attack was needed so i get more cances with his midfield outta action (well supossly) and got one goal back but is a horrible engine in my option

Tactics might have had something to do with it, he might have played super defensively for all you know.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15