Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Winning but not happy!

Winning but not happy!

Since you ignore the losers, how about listening to winners for a change??

I've been winning alright, but having to fight against your **** game system along the way. Why oh why does the game engine HAVE to dish me up an injury, to a vital player, EVERY game!? Especially scouts I've just bloody purchased, are you nuts at Nordeus? Don't you have ANY sense? People paying, you punish?

While I have your attention, if any of your Devs ever bother their holes to look in here and see why so many are unhappy with the game ...

Could you fix all the things people are crying out for?? Simple things like, the stupid market!! Why is there NEVER any players above 4 stars for any level? And why is the scout list so slow to refresh when anyone is actually bothered to buy players .. they're never there!!! not the ones we actually want. Also, what's with the bloody constant injuries?? Jesus christ, I don't know a player alive who suffers injuries like some of mine do.

Please start LISTENING to your customers. End of day, that's what all your players are.

im happy with this game . You haven't play vietnam game right . It's 100 times worse

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't have any problem with the transfer marke, there are a lot of 5 stars players, maybe you don't have because you are at the highest level on your server and then is clear why you can't find, if they are so rare, who do you think is selling he's 5 stars players.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't have any problem with the transfer marke, there are a lot of 5 stars players, maybe you don't have because you are at the highest level on your server and then is clear why you can't find, if they are so rare, who do you think is selling he's 5 stars players.
    the answers u give as a spokesman are so furstrating as the developers mind....

LISTEN
    and not defend the idiots(even if u do or not work for them)
    thon likes this.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is there any chance you can get one of the dev's to actually look in here? And see how frustrated people are in general? Just look in the general discussion area, every day there's new threads ranting against the game engine. It badly needs fixing.

Today, in a league match that i couldn't be there to watch - but had all set up, inc subs and orders ... both of my MC players get injured, what happened? my 2 sub MC players were auto-subbed in - they got injured too! seriously?? Now I have 4 injured MCs, all out for 4-6 days, that is a joke. That wouldn't happen to a real team in months, happens to me in one game on this?

Also, since my original post, my scout list has still not refreshed.

This game will be forgotten in a short time if they don't listen and fix accordingly. Yet they have all the time in the world it seems to keep pushing this referral thing ... I got another pop up reminding me about it today - asking me to refer new players - I certainly will not, until the game is fixed.

They should spend more time re-working the constant injury side of things, updating the markets more often,make friendlies a mutually agreed thing only - if they sorted thesethings I, and many, many others , would be happier.

Yeah, just as I expected, no response, especially not from a dev ...

And things got even worse tonight - bought a new MC,y'know, because the game decided to injure every other one I had ... and guess what? Aye, he didn't even get to play, just trained him, normal, and he got injured for 4 days ... brand new player, can't even use him to fill in for the OTT injuries of my other players. What a crock ...

They'll not get another cent out of me I can tells ya.

i'll struggle on, but I'll not be near as bothered with the game from now on.

you are a forever alone))) I think it's perfect to have different levels with this players star system.. if you start with players of... 10 stars¿?¿?¿?¿¿? o.o' that's a ****! I like to train my team, to grow up my players. I don't wanna start the game getting the best..... do you imagine a game like... final fantasy, 4 example, what will be this game if you start with the same power that you have at the end of the game??????? ......-.-' grow up man. and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    you are a forever alone))) I think it's perfect to have different levels with this players star system.. if you start with players of... 10 stars¿?¿?¿?¿¿? o.o' that's a ****! I like to train my team, to grow up my players. I don't wanna start the game getting the best..... do you imagine a game like... final fantasy, 4 example, what will be this game if you start with the same power that you have at the end of the game??????? ......-.-' grow up man. and enjoy.

Please stop talking out of your arse hole, thanks.

I didn't ask you for your stupid opinion, I was looking for a proper Nordeus response, this thread is just proof they don't give a fiddler's feck about their players.

I don't want and never suggested I want the best players to start you idiot, I've gone 2 seasons UNBEATEN, so listen, clown, my issue is with the over the top INJURIES - after buying scouts, they get injured almost immediately, it's a scam.

Don't reply when you don't even understand basics you thick mong. Actually, you probably do work for Nordeus ... that would make complete sense.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 07-08-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Apprentice
    This is just a FB game at the end if the day, I wouldn't expect too much from the game or developers.

It's a shame though, a few tweaks and fixes and this game would be pretty popular across board.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Please stop talking out of your arse hole, thanks.

I didn't ask you for your stupid opinion, I was looking for a proper Nordeus response, this thread is just proof they don't give a fiddler's feck about their players.

I don't want and never suggested I want the best players to start you idiot, I've gone 2 seasons UNBEATEN, so listen, clown, my issue is with the over the top INJURIES - after buying scouts, they get injured almost immediately, it's a scam.

Don't reply when you don't even understand basics you thick mong. Actually, you probably do work for Nordeus ... that would make complete sense.

HAHAHAAHAHA and BLA BLA BLA.
    so far the stupidest thing I've read is this "winning but not happy". Stop whining & crying like a baby, everybody here knows developers will not make the game to your liking or to mine. I too had 7 injuried players and 2 with red cards, that's a G-A-M-E!!!! I know lots of friends in same stuation, and of course "U" have to think that developers do this game to win money, not to loose for a disillusioned like YOU! (^.^)
    And you'd better stop using your tongue as toilet paper, at least with me, because in the end, you will achieve me to give you a prize.
    CREATURE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast