Thread: Ridiculous match timings

Ridiculous match timings

i have 2 matches scheduled back to back, 15 mins apart from each other. which is ridiculous! No team in real life plays matches this close. I think the developers should look at scheduling much closely. This is my suggestion.

In the game, 1 day = 1 week in real life. The ratio is 1:7. In real life games, the minimum rest you are looking at is about 3-4 days. Mostly league/cup matches on weekends, continental on weekdays. Of course there are exceptions here and there, but this is the rule of thumb.

So, to simulate more accurately, 3 days of rest in real life equates to about 10 hours of game time, and that should be the amount of time given in the game time. It's ridiculous for 15 mins of time apart for games. I understand you cn pay tokens to change matches, just note my matches are both AWAY matches. i cant change.

TLDR : Minimum time between games should be 10 hours.

Apprentice
    U are not the only one with that problem. Everyone had matches like that. It happen to me 3 days in a row. And they were away matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    U are not the only one with that problem. Everyone had matches like that. It happen to me 3 days in a row. And they were away matches.
    Hi Juan, im not bitching. sad to hear u have the same problem. I think this is just for us to raise enough awareness for the developers. I understand the need for them to sell tokens, but do it in a realistic fashion or you are just going to drive away your customers who have to endure with these ridiculous regimes.

There is a fix on its way in the next few weeks (may even arrive for start of next season) for competitive matches to have a minimum gap of 3 hours between matches.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

hi july thanks for dropping by. that is nice to hear. but imo is still not realistic, with the reasons in my initial post. but hey, at least it's something