Thread: More Realistic Home Game Timings when pple are awake

Rookie

More Realistic Home Game Timings when pple are awake

Hi,

I would like to suggest to Nordeus to put home games at realistic timings of the home country when pple are awake. Eg. My home games are played at 4am which realistically shouldn't be cos pple are asleep during this timing.

Thanks!

put an alarm and you will be awake .... is a random generate for a full season so ... nothing can change , it`s annoying but is impossible to overcharge the server data transfer to mid-day and later is cooling down or what ?

By the way this is only my opinion so think on yours and let me know

Rookie
    well, you have people who play from all around the world, not possible to fit everyone's timings.

I have horrible moments of having league at 2am, champions league 4am same day. horrible day.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by al12 View Post
    Hi,

I would like to suggest to Nordeus to put home games at realistic timings of the home country when pple are awake. Eg. My home games are played at 4am which realistically shouldn't be cos pple are asleep during this timing.

Thanks!
    Well it would be nice but for exemple if you are on England and your opponent is from China is impossible to set a perfect time for both teams.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

if your the home team you can change the kick off time for the price of 2 tokens

Rookie
    I mean that home games should follow the hours of the home country. Eg. If you are in Australia, then put it at 8am to 10pm Australian time. Regardless of where your opponent come from. Since it's a home game, the home team have the priority in terms of timing. In this way, you accommodate to the timing of the home team, not the away team.

I have no complaints abt following the timing of the country even if I'm the away team cos it's more logical. We take turns to have the home advantage which is fair.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    if your the home team you can change the kick off time for the price of 2 tokens
    Yes, i know this. But all my home games are at 4am... That's 28 tokens in total.

Yes, i know this. But all my home games are at 4am... That's 28 tokens in total.
    For the league, only 26 tokens as you're playing against 13 other teams once each at your home ground.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I mean that home games should follow the hours of the home country. Eg. If you are in Australia, then put it at 8am to 10pm Australian time. Regardless of where your opponent come from. Since it's a home game, the home team have the priority in terms of timing. In this way, you accommodate to the timing of the home team, not the away team.

I have no complaints abt following the timing of the country even if I'm the away team cos it's more logical. We take turns to have the home advantage which is fair.
    excellent idea, at least if match time is relevant to the home country where the game is played!!