Thread: Players name -.-'

Players name -.-'

ok, I can pay 1 token to change the name of one player, but....
    I have to writte a NAME and SURNAME...
    but can't select the name in the jersey of this player...
    If I want a player with the name RONALDINHO or ROBERTO CARLOS, is not possible to see "simply" these names as a players...

I would like to see the picture of my 11 players on the field, with this names... (Ronaldinho, Roberto carlos) and I can't.. because I have to writte something as a name, and surname, can not writte simply "Ronaldinho" I had to writte "Ronaldo de A. (name) , Ronaldinho... (surname)
    I know is something complicated but I know too, some people here know about what I' talking.... (-.-)'
    dilemaaa.
    R. Carlos
    R. Dinho
    xD

bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Matan Sabag View Post
    bad idea
    -.-' so, if I want simply "Ronaldo" "Ronaldinho" ¿? just writte something as a name...to fill the space? Ronaldo Ronaldo ¿? and that's all?
    ..no. I know what I wanna say. I still thinking that ill be good select the name in the shirt, and see it in the screen of players in the field...
    ..¬¬' ..or simply writte one thing, name, or surname, not all... (-.-)'''' (-_-)

Rookie
    Oh.. so you mean set a name on the player's jersey? Like how Javier Hernandez has 'Chicharito' written on his jersey? Might be a good idea, but who sees the back of the jersey?
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!