Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Paddo
  • 2 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Mohamed Sultan
  • 1 Post By meis

Thread: At least 30 minutes between matches

At least 30 minutes between matches

A lot of times I just have 15 minutes between 2 matches. Cup and competition, Competition and Champions League.

When the first match is ended, I can't change anything in my formation because there are too few minutes left before the next match will start.

Yesterday I wanted to play with a kind of B Squad in the CL because of the fact I was already qualified as number 1 in the group for the next stage. The 2nd match which was competition and I couldn't give change my starting formation during the first match so I started also with a B squad in the 2nd match.
    Eric Jego and BPS like this.

T11 are currently fixing this and soon there will be a minimum of 3 hours between matches, could be start of next season but Nordeus are not certain to implement it from that point.
    Eric Jego and BPS like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

If they think that one day is a week, then at least seven hours between games is the minimum.

One day is a week X Seven hours = 49 hours (two days rest)
    Eric Jego likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    T11 are currently fixing this and soon there will be a minimum of 3 hours between matches, could be start of next season but Nordeus are not certain to implement it from that point.
    good to know that

at least can save 2 tokens or rest for 5% lol
    BPS likes this.