Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adel Gamal

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best in every thing regards this forum

Banned

Best in every thing regards this forum

I want to suggest adding an automatic section in this forum to show the following:

*- Best member in this forum ever + every month. (May depends on how much he active / how much he comment ...etc)
    *- Best thread ... (Depends on how much comments / how much views ) also monthly and forever .
    *- Best section in this forum.

and something more like this will contributes in making all member to be more active and active .

Also I need to add also something like that in the game like:

*- Best player in every league ... and every level.
    *- best manager in every league and every level.
    *- best team ...... Etc.

I know the part regards the game repeated before but i repeat it again and again because i think it's great idea will make the game too much competitive and strong.

And what do you all see ?
    kustodian likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It can be very nice but the point is a lot of spammers will come

Still I would like it
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It can be very nice but the point is a lot of spammers will come

Still I would like it
    if you noticed that the active players decrease from day to another ... so there is no way to make the managers/ members at TE/Forum respectively be active unless we used our mind to attract the old and the new managers/members with new options.

What I'm talking about is not new feature in the forums no no no, but i see it every where in my region (Arabic forms in other fields and specially the Egyptian ones)

and regards the TE it's v.new idea that will make the game more famous and increase it's fans

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I like those suggestions, we could do something like that to promote the forum even more.

Regarding the in-game suggestions, I will suggest them to our developers, but I think it would be better to just have best player in the leageu (best player on the level is a little too much), best manager/team in a level could be possible as well.

P.S. Use regular text, my eyes are bleeding

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    I like those suggestions, we could do something like that to promote the forum even more.

Regarding the in-game suggestions, I will suggest them to our developers, but I think it would be better to just have best player in the leageu (best player on the level is a little too much), best manager/team in a level could be possible as well.

P.S. Use regular text, my eyes are bleeding
    Okay I got it something like this (see me now ?)

I'm so pleased that you will move to activate this ideas specially the part regarding the game because it's the main interest for all people here .

thanks again my friend .