Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Peppuccio26

Thread: training second game early

training second game early

would be good if you could choose the training for the second game of the day in advance, before it is played the first game .... I do not know if I explained well.
    Since I have two close games with time, the first at 18:12 and the second at 18:27 and I can not see (other commitments) and since I have some suspended players can not replace them in time for the second game ... so if this process of choice of training for the second game could be done in advance would be a great thing ....
    Ps: with automatic substitutions do not conclude anything because the players would play that will come out of role

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, the schedule is a nightmare when so close together. Do you have it on your phone?
    I think the plan is they are trying to fix the time to be farther apart. But that has not been implemented yet...

It would be great if you could specify second game replacements before, but you cannot now.

I myself would like a better substitution menu when you could specify who go where more directly.

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-13-2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: speeling and grammer
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes, fact ... in this way the game would be nicer ... and the condition of the players would not diminish by 70% in less than an hour ... Today I then risk being eliminated from the Champions League because of the two matches close together and the inability to replace the disqualified

Do you have room and $ to buy an old guy to sub for a day or two? Ive done that.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the problem is that I am now level 23 and if I take an old-risk of wasting a sea of ​​money because then I can not sell it then it is as if I throw 110 M and maybe even more

Oh! yeah that's no good. I hope the programmers fix this schedule thing soon.

Well, I wish you lots of luck. Hope your guys outperform your expectations and the game doesn't screw you on substitutions.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you ... good luck to you too
    Cat Harrison likes this.