Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BanDroid
  • 1 Post By Keith Gaule

Thread: In Game Chat between players in the same league

In Game Chat between players in the same league

What would make this game absolutely brilliant would be if players can message each other if they are in the same league table or a chat window where open / private interactions can take place.

Rookie
    Since it is a competitive game it may get out of control for some managers (me included). Some may use in appropriate language or abuse each other.

It happens, I play call of duty and rarely play a good game, but when it happens some call me terrorist "because I am a Muslim".

Agreed bro but there should be some form of communication, sometimes I just want to talk to the other players since the league gets so exciting...or atleast messaging between friends should be a feature....
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.

I would like to be able to send brief messages to contacts I have that are not on my FB. Ones added within the game. I have some since I started and have never been able to say a simple "cheers for supporting" or whatever.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

I agree.

I used to play football manager live, there was a global chat aswell as different fa chats. It worked well and created a little rivalry between leagues made the champions league more interesting.

I also would like to see top goal scorer and team of the season for each league and the ability to approach teams for players.

How about this:

Let them redirect their ID to this forum. Chat/pm over here, instead of trolling me in the game. I think most of us (particularly those high lvl managers) don't spent too much time in the game.