Thread: Stop with the bloody friendlies

Rookie

Stop with the bloody friendlies

I am really considering giving up on this game.

Why can't we accept a friendlies request before playing it? Honestly, it kills fitness which cost us results. People shouldn't be able to simply abuse your team by requesting countless friendlies when you are on or offline.

Can we get something in place ASAP to stop this?

Just delete all offending friends that keep playing friendlies against your team on purpose.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just delete all offending friends that keep playing friendlies against your team on purpose.
    I have been, but it's kind of beside the point. The way friendlies are currently set up, it makes you want to play with no one on your friend list, for fear they may screw over your teams fitness, or worse give your players injuries.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    I am really considering giving up on this game.

Why can't we accept a friendlies request before playing it? Honestly, it kills fitness which cost us results. People shouldn't be able to simply abuse your team by requesting countless friendlies when you are on or offline.

Can we get something in place ASAP to stop this?
    I don't think there it will be any update sooner to fix this
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Am i glad, i only have 2 friends, who never challenge me with a friendly match.

My friend logged on and he saw his team played 3 friendly matches that He did not know. then most of his players were in low condition and injury just before playing league match one hour. then he lost the league match. so the Accept Button for friendly match is necessary. I usually let the subtitutions in the first team when offline to prevent first team from low condtion and injury

Banned
    I have 20 friends and no one challenge me to friendly games without communicating first.
    Find friends that respect you or get a better team that wins all friendly - than you won't have to worry about people challenging your team.