Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GabeTC

Thread: Last Thread in suggestions! (BIG TEXT)

Last Thread in suggestions! (BIG TEXT)

Ill tell you one thing why this game is popular..
    its because of FRIENDS/FACEBOOK
    And the simplicity of the game .. thats all!

and that wont do in the long run..oh god no..

This is not a warning, is more like a "take note of this nordeus"

Ive been a online gamer since the 90s..ive seen games come and go..

Alot of games that where big and than completely failed, some of the following reasons

Community and suggestions are not listend to.
    Innovations and creativity stops.

This game wont survive, as ive noticed that "oh its getting boring"
    From the start i was all over this game..but soon noticed the lack of content..

Why do you guys think WoW has been dominating PC-online games for so long?(8years)
    CONTENT, INNOVATION, And awesome forums! ;-)

I think Top Eleven is lacking in all 3.

The simplicity of the game has totally ruined it.

ive now started a new season, ive waisted around 200dollars, on scouts.. resting and other things..

and the only thing i get is A trophee, no stats, no lookback..no nothing
    they could have atleast given my Striker a status of "best goalstriker".. he deserves it
    his 4th season in a row.. ;-)

Trust me Nordeus, dont rely to much on "we got X millions of players"
    Its not like you guys are the first with a Manager Game, or a Manager Online game..

Top Eleven had the luck of, being at the right time at the right place.

Now Nordeus, stop putting in irl club shirts, or giving 5 rest...it wont keep us satisfied..

So, thats my rambling here are the key things Nordeus should input and/or change.

Cash relevant to tokens = haha, that one is a joke..money get so inflated.. tokens are what really matters

Injuries = its a joke..i dont know man... its not rare that i see 3 injured players from 1 game..
    I mean how often does that happen to Man united for example? or any other irl club..
    its just sickening.

Statistics: Gives us stats, more the merrier.. dont need more detail.. but you cant go wrong with stats
    And please give me history stats of club and players

Best Goalscorer/Assist etc:
    Where is the reward for this? give the player a golden shoe for winning, or give him 10 training points reward..
    anything really.. I think training points and a golden boot showing in player profile is the right direction.

Goalkeeper:
    Fix goalkeeper for the love of god, we got no real stats for goalkeepers as in "saves per game" etc..
    Nor any specific real skill section for goalkeepers..im really lost on this one.

Also please input, what you guys are planning on the league formula?
    is there going to be a limit league, regulation ???

You are maybe the biggest Manager game out there (if you dont count FM2013?)
    So with a great power, comes great responsibility.

Top Eleven has a great foundation, but to really succeed the test of time

YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO OUR SUGGESTIONS (atleast the good ones )

Sincerly
    A faithfull player

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Your ideas are not bad but like you said here, this game is popular because of: And the simplicity of the game

If they will come with 9999 statistics, like other football managers players won't like it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i hear you, but the game wont loose the "easy" flow feel.. trust me.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    Now Nordeus, stop putting in irl club shirts, or giving 5 rest...it wont keep us satisfied..
    It often works for many players.
    But in most up to all of your points I agree to you.
    I don't like watching football and so, but because of some friends I started playing.

Its kinda good. Atleast for me

Top Eleven is a similar game to one of the greatest football manager games that existed: Championship Manager 01/02.

Its style maybe old school text commentry on football matches, but its what a lot of players like and you can use your imagination to read what is going on in this game and in reality top eleven is easy to play and enjoy and the seasons don't last forever like other online football manager games ive seen. (Top Eleven: 28 days, Managerzone: 91 days, Hattrick: 112 days), Your playing games everyday that have importance which is good. Sometimes your right about some stats, like previous season stats on players.

IRL team kits arent really the worth the hassle, I'm a Arsenal fan, but I would rather my tokens went on scout players rather than official logos/jerseys, what this game may need is other ways to spend your tokens but what? Like learn a player a new position, make it 50 tokens, Learn a special ability? make that 50 tokens, I don't see no other reason for me to spend tokens on scout players or some green/red boosters.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Like learn a player a new position, make it 50 tokens, Learn a special ability? make that 50 tokens, I don't see no other reason for me to spend tokens on scout players or some green/red boosters.
    More tokens, please, if I'm going to be at a disadvantage as someone who can't afford to buy tokens, then I'd rather my competitors didn't have it so easy.

That may be the reason, though, because tokens should not give your team such a huge advantage, otherwise it would be unfair to us who can't buy tokens. T11 would lose many managers who don't spend money on their games. I think the developers have been quite smart to balance everything properly so as to make it possible for us to succeed without buying tokens.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    More tokens, please, if I'm going to be at a disadvantage as someone who can't afford to buy tokens, then I'd rather my competitors didn't have it so easy.

That may be the reason, though, because tokens should not give your team such a huge advantage, otherwise it would be unfair to us who can't buy tokens. T11 would lose many managers who don't spend money on their games. I think the developers have been quite smart to balance everything properly so as to make it possible for us to succeed without buying tokens.
    There is not one game online that don't require money from you to advance, in this game you can go quite far without buying tokens, but why should you have the same chances as we have - if we choose to spend our dollars/euros on games we should have better chances to win than anyone else. Business wise? Why should NORDEUS allow you to play to much without paying? You are no benefit for them.
    You guys keep forgetting this is a business not just a game, they have expenses, they have to pay people to keep us playing.
    I love to read everybody's stupid request of - do that ...and to that.... and this is going to stop.... If you want to be in control - Buy the Company from NORDEUS and run it how you want. Let everybody play free and see how long you going to last...
    powerzhea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    There is not one game online that don't require money from you to advance, in this game you can go quite far without buying tokens, but why should you have the same chances as we have - if we choose to spend our dollars/euros on games we should have better chances to win than anyone else. Business wise? Why should NORDEUS allow you to play to much without paying? You are no benefit for them.
    You guys keep forgetting this is a business not just a game, they have expenses, they have to pay people to keep us playing.
    I love to read everybody's stupid request of - do that ...and to that.... and this is going to stop.... If you want to be in control - Buy the Company from NORDEUS and run it how you want. Let everybody play free and see how long you going to last...
    There are many games online where you can do well without paying. However, they usually have an option to pay, whether it's only for cosmetic features or for features that really give you an advantage, it depends on the game.

We all know it's a business, not just a game. That's why they need us players around, even the ones that don't buy tokens. If all you have to do is buy tokens to succeed, players like me will leave because we will have no chance, many token buyers will leave because they are not willing or able to spend as much as others and then fall behind.

If you read my post properly, I didn't ask for us to have the same chances, only that token buyers do not become easily overpowered. We're already at a disadvantage with having to budget our tokens, I'm saving a few tokens every season to eventually change my kits.

The way I see it, Nordeus are being very smart business-wise, introducing things like negotiations and real life club items and charging many tokens for it. There are ways for you to spend many tokens without getting a major advantage, and there will always be those who are willing to spend their tokens on cosmetic features, changing players names, buying real life club items, etc.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15