Thread: Idea for Nordeus

Lightbulb Idea for Nordeus

I think game could be more interesting if u add bookmaker option in it.

Betting tokens or money whatever.

result - more spent money and more donation

Yeah I like this idea. I would like to expand on it by offering two different ways of implementing it:

1, you wager directly against your opponent before a match. This could be coins, tokens or even a player. This could be combined to so money and tokens vs a player or whatever (mix and match) Both parties would have to agree for the bet to take place.

2, you wager against other matches going on at fixed odds based on the overall rating
    Ie. TEAM A (28 Average) vs Team B (14 Average)
    Odds on Team A = 14/28 = 1/2
    Odds on Team B = 28/14 = 2/1
    A home advantage bonus and current form bonus could also be added meaning the odds on team A become more like 1/6 or 1/8
    This could be done by x0.5 for home advantage, x0.5 for 3 wins in last 5 or no loss in last 3 games and x1.5 lost last 3 games or no. . wins in last 5

The idea of betting is good as it will increase the amount of time players can actually do things outside matches and transfers, it also will,increase the amount of people watching games and would really build the atmosphere and anticipation for games paticularly Chmaps league and cup games.

^^^^^^^^^^^^JorJo has come up with a brilliant idea that will increase players interaction with the game and also money spent on the game. Who doesn't love competition when you have something to lose or gain