Thread: Negotiations page

Negotiations page

I think its good idea to create a fan page on fb for negotiations,cause i and my friends cant buy even one player in negotiations cause they dont accept,so you can make a page and then who need player post on page what type quality,age,pos.I send about 10-15 offers and didnt get even one player so maybe this is good idea!what do you think?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @matena, we already have a special topic created here
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

but its better to make it on fb cause not all of us are on forum

Start an FB group for Top Eleven if you want, slowly everyone will add each other into the group.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Start an FB group for Top Eleven if you want, slowly everyone will add each other into the group.
    Yes, follow Potemy advice, the point is if we will do it, we gona create a big mess, because players will start to complain that they can't make negotions because they are not on the same server.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by matena View Post
    I think its good idea to create a fan page on fb for negotiations,cause i and my friends cant buy even one player in negotiations cause they dont accept,so you can make a page and then who need player post on page what type quality,age,pos.I send about 10-15 offers and didnt get even one player so maybe this is good idea!what do you think?
    Though you made 10 to 15 offers, how many Tokens did you offer each time?
    Secondly did you check the listed player in the squad? Is he the best or 2nd best rated player for his position in the squad?
    In which case you are likely to waste your time offering. He may just be rested.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

ye im level 5 and i offer oftenly to players that are higher level than me ex. lv 8,9 cause players that i want to buy in that levels are weak and i think they will sell them to me,but they dont accept offers,and that thing with group dont work i maked one,added friends,they added friends everyone added but the group is just not active,no one is reading the posts and offers...so i think its good idea to make an official page just for offers/negotiations

can you give me link of that topic?