Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dv8r

Thread: Token Leagues And Non Token Leagues

Token Leagues And Non Token Leagues

This is not a rant about people that want to buy tokens with their money. If I had spare cash I probably would make 1 token buy every 6 months or so. These are just a few suggestions to try and keep some separation and make the game a little more fairer for everyone.

When a player starts a new game or a new season is getting ready to start, there should be an option to choose which type of league you want to play in. If you choose to play in "token league", token buying, completing surveys and offers are all accessible. If you choose that type of league to play in, you can't change your mind later. This would prevent players from signing up, buying tokens and then choosing to go into a "non token league" the following season with all their scouted/power trained players.

If you select to play in a "non token league", buying tokens, completing surveys and offers will be disabled until the end of the season whereupon you will be asked if you want to play in non token, or token buying league again.

If in the past you have ever bought tokens or completed surveys and offers, you would be placed in the token buying league.

Buying players from others would be handled differently. If you are a token buyer, you can only buy players from other token buyers. If you are a non token buyer, you can only buy from non token buyers.

Also there needs to be way to resign as a manager fairly quickly without needing to wait 70 days without logging in to the Top Eleven game. On the finance screen there should be RESIGN button. On clicking it, it would generate an email that would be sent to you with a click-able link. This new page would ask for confirmation on whether you wish to resign or not, obviously with a large WARNING message stating that it is irreversible. A bot would then take over your team and you would be free to start a new team right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Ryan View Post

This is not a rant about people that want to buy tokens with their money. If I had spare cash I probably would make 1 token buy every 6 months or so. These are just a few suggestions to try and keep some separation and make the game a little more fairer for everyone.

When a player starts a new game or a new season is getting ready to start, there should be an option to choose which type of league you want to play in. If you choose to play in "token league", token buying, completing surveys and offers are all accessible. If you choose that type of league to play in, you can't change your mind later. This would prevent players from signing up, buying tokens and then choosing to go into a "non token league" the following season with all their scouted/power trained players.

So I can't ever join a non-token league because my status of a "token buyer" remains forever. If I were to join a token league one season, then I can't choose "non-token buyer" league because I'll have an overpowered team.

What if I decided to stop buying tokens, would I be stuck with the token buyers because of the "token buyer" label that I'm given?

Oh wait... I can just quit and start all over. Good idea.

If you select to play in a "non token league", buying tokens, completing surveys and offers will be disabled until the end of the season whereupon you will be asked if you want to play in non token, or token buying league again.

Then less people would buy tokens.

If in the past you have ever bought tokens or completed surveys and offers, you would be placed in the token buying league.

So if I bought 14 tokens a few months ago and didn't buy anything else since then, I would be placed in the "token buying league", yeah that's really fair. I also want to mention that completing surveys does not count as buying tokens because buying means you are investing your money into the game and completing free offers doesn't do that.

Buying players from others would be handled differently. If you are a token buyer, you can only buy players from other token buyers. If you are a non token buyer, you can only buy from non token buyers.

Pointless.

Also there needs to be way to resign as a manager fairly quickly without needing to wait 70 days without logging in to the Top Eleven game. On the finance screen there should be RESIGN button. On clicking it, it would generate an email that would be sent to you with a click-able link. This new page would ask for confirmation on whether you wish to resign or not, obviously with a large WARNING message stating that it is irreversible. A bot would then take over your team and you would be free to start a new team right away.
    So basically you're forcing people to quit and start all over because they didn't like the choice they made.
    Cat Harrison and Mister Q like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<