Thread: Put friends on the same server during off season

Put friends on the same server during off season

Hi,

I have lots of Facebook friends playing T11 but I currently don't share server with any of them. From what I have read, this means that I can't see their fixtures, can't watch their matches, and can't be placed in the same cup/league/champions league as them.

My suggestion is moving friends to the same server in between the seasons. I'm sure that many more people would play and stay on T11 if this was possible.

Yes, I agree with this. Me and 6 other real life friends of mine started the game at the same time and we were all on diffrent servers(leagues). But after 1 season me + 2 other friends ended up in the same league(so I guess they are moving friends to same servers a bit), but rest of our friends were on seperate servers/leagues which pretty much kills the enjoyment of the game.

I recently sent them a ticket on their support page about this matter, but I didnt get answered. I will probably get an answer tomorrow saying "Sorry we cant help you, and now that the Season started it's impossible to do this."

However, I really hope they start fixing this issue. Because it really is a big issue for most people. And start moving more friends to same servers, not just couple.

I think as long as they're your friends, you should be able to see their fixtures and watch their matches.

EDIT: This is a suggestion lol.
    Last edited by Potemy; 01-22-2013 at 12:35 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

i can see one friends fixtures, but not the other, i can only see the others league possition

Quote Originally Posted by Spervuur View Post
    i can see one friends fixtures, but not the other, i can only see the others league possition
    Yes, that's because you're only on the same server with one of them. My previous post was a suggestion.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15