• 5 Post By Mokhtar Soliman
  • 3 Post By kiel
  • 2 Post By Keat Campbell
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Mohamed Sultan

Thread: Youth Players

Rookie

Youth Players

What if the youth facility can show us the positions of the new young players? It will make consider making space for the new arrivals.

In addition, what if I can add a special ability to a player during the player generation period. All at a cost for sure, some tokens like 10 or 20.

youth players

I agree with what is said above something like both players should be free but if you want a special ability or a certain position then that's when the tokens should come into it as whats the point in having an academy in the first place apart from selling the free one, so top eleven it shows you will make tokens from players when our clubs sell them...

Rookie
    I totally agree...The idea gives all managers a much better incentive to upgrade there academy's in the first place. I have a full academy and I have been really disappointed with the quality and cost of the talent it produces. I never seem to get players in the positions i need or with the skills I require. The whole system is really stupid if you ask me, and only really geared towards earning tokens for Nordeus.

By not charging for players generated from your academy and only asking for tokens when allowing a manager to choose special skills or in specific positions gives managers on a low tokens budget a realistic chance and a real incentive of wanting to and then being able to keep the players generated from there own (paid for) academies. Which at the moment is not the case.. my own example is that I have only signed 1 player out of 8 the offered.

The whole system needs changing and this improvement would go a long way to making the game not only fairer to those who choose to invest tokens in there academies. It also make the game a lot more interesting generally as it would add another dimension to managing your team throughout the season... And lets face it the game could do with something else to do as its a bit boring at the moment if you ask me.
    matiasro and Mohamed Sultan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kiel View Post
    I agree with what is said above something like both players should be free but if you want a special ability or a certain position then that's when the tokens should come into it as whats the point in having an academy in the first place apart from selling the free one, so top eleven it shows you will make tokens from players when our clubs sell them...
    Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post
    I totally agree...The idea gives all managers a much better incentive to upgrade there academy's in the first place. I have a full academy and I have been really disappointed with the quality and cost of the talent it produces. I never seem to get players in the positions i need or with the skills I require. The whole system is really stupid if you ask me, and only really geared towards earning tokens for Nordeus.

By not charging for players generated from your academy and only asking for tokens when allowing a manager to choose special skills or in specific positions gives managers on a low tokens budget a realistic chance and a real incentive of wanting to and then being able to keep the players generated from there own (paid for) academies. Which at the moment is not the case.. my own example is that I have only signed 1 player out of 8 the offered.

The whole system needs changing and this improvement would go a long way to making the game not only fairer to those who choose to invest tokens in there academies. It also make the game a lot more interesting generally as it would add another dimension to managing your team throughout the season... And lets face it the game could do with something else to do as its a bit boring at the moment if you ask me.
    Interesting

yeah, 10 tokens + 24 (if I remember well) for a young player that rises fast and have a special ability is a good deal.

Nordeus please use this suggestion. I think it won't take you much time to do this upgrade.
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.