Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JP Veiga
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: S-19 young team

S-19 young team

Hi. I sugest make a young S-19 team... to promove new and young players to the firts team.. I think that will be great becouse if you need some player you can go to de young team and promove someone... that do you thing?

ADE- nivel 8

Quote Originally Posted by JP Veiga View Post
    Hi. I sugest make a young S-19 team... to promove new and young players to the firts team.. I think that will be great becouse if you need some player you can go to de young team and promove someone... that do you thing?

ADE- nivel 8
    +1 or just do something to the game

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I was thinking to that too, but I think is to much, you will have to manage 2 teams
    thon likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I was thinking to that too, but I think is to much, you will have to manage 2 teams
    How about the option to manage two teams, then managers with multiple accounts ( could be a few around) don't go from 3 to 6 or 5 to 10.

I would rather manage two teams in the same club than 4 clubs. Just make sure of a decent interval between matches ie 15 minutes

Rookie
    or have an AI assistant manager, either that or have them steadily gain XP when the team plays.
    i dont understand the current system where you have to pay ro recruit them
    i play like arsenal, that means my highest priority would be to develop them whipper snappers