Thread: Suggestion for donating people

Rookie

Suggestion for donating people

Hi,

I got a suggestion, for the people that pay real money to get tokens and all that.

The idea is, to get those people certain specialty, like they get to choose a certain donation kit, or something next to their name or club name, so other people can see, who donated money and who did not.

This will also reduce the reports and tickets where people think that certain people might cheat.

Maybe some bonusses aswell, like if u donated a certain amount, u get to choose a prize, like med kits, some of the other 2 kits, or maybe even skill points.

The money that will come in, for the extra rewarding of donation players, can be used, to help improve the game etc.

Hope u guys will look at this siriously.

Powerzhea

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I support some how this idea. Yes donors should have others facilities too not only tokens maybe some better filters on searching players (auction list) like the really old one, was much better then now, you could search for players quality on attack/deffence/etc.

Also some rewards like kits, jerseys can be nice :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I'd support giving them cosmetic bonuses, or something to make managing their team easier, like Pricop's suggestion about the auction list. However, I would not support something that gives them a major advantage, such as too many bonus skill points.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Well i think the reward should be a choice, that can be done 1 time per month. So even if a players chooses to pick for example 2 bonus skill points for all players, he is only able to do that, once a month.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    Well i think the reward should be a choice, that can be done 1 time per month. So even if a players chooses to pick for example 2 bonus skill points for all players, he is only able to do that, once a month.
    If we are talking about skill points and things like this you can't give same rewards for someone who gived 3 dollars or 300 dollars so yes, I support Potemy here.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Well the idea behind it is, u can pick different prizes, for different levels of donation, for example, under 20 dollar, u can pick 2 med kits
    under 50 dollar, so up from 20 to 50, u can pick a donation logo, a system like that, and for example if u want 2 or 3 skill points for entire team, thats a reward for highest level, meaning u should have donated a total of 200 to 300 euro. Then each month, the system resets, so u wont be able to get 2 or 3 skill points for entire team, each month, only if u donate to max level again.