Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: New programming for the CUP DRAW (^-^)

New programming for the CUP DRAW (^-^)

Hi folk's!

I wanna suggest a new type of draw for the cup.
    As we know, at now, in our cup, we can have teams of some different levels, so, if we are, of the same level of the better teams, we can have options... but, some people, is never in this group... not so fortunate

So, my suggestion says that, the ideal, and fair, is proggram the game to do draws of every 3 levels.

so, level 1,2,3 in the same pot.
    4,5,6 - 7,8,9 -and continue for the eternity.

And the second thing that say my suggestion, is in this %

level 1 = 1/3 of the total of cups running in one server of lv 1+2+3
    50% of level 1 teams +
    25% of level 2 +
    25 % of level 3

level 2 1/3 "" ""
    50% of level 2 +
    25 % level 1
    25 % level 3

and level 3 ..1/3 """"

50% level 3
    25% 1 and 2 levels.

That's the way, in all senses ( cup level 1-3, 4-6, 7-9)
    So, every season you will have 3 options but every 3 seasons you will be in the group with the +favourites.

And my 3rd Tthing and suggestion is, that in the round 1 of level 1 (for example),
    the teams of level 1 play against level 1 teams (that's a 50% of all teams of the cup)
    and, level 2 against level 3.)

With this formulates round 2 will have always 50% of teams of the same level, that can be our, or not, but will have a respect for the level difference between the teams that participate in our cup.

And That's all!

I think is perfect. wikwik^^

(^-^)

*added; (the formula)
    the solution if there are no teams to do this % of 50-25-25, is to use for the draw;

real teams of players + robot teams that are created in leagues + a reserve of robot teams created do make fair and nice cup and respect the 50-25-25.
    with this form (real teams + robot + reserve robot) if;
    level 1... 1000 real teams
    level 2... 800 real t.
    level 3... 500 real t.
    all levels have to have near 1000 teams of level 1, so, lv1 have to have 1000 +24 robot teams to be multiple of 128 (teams of every cup) , and 2-3 have to be completed with robot teams of league and the reserve (or created teams) to do the draws, with 1024 teams of level 1, 2 and 3 in the pot.

So;
    1024 level 1 teams
    1024 l 2 teams
    1024 l 3 teams
    we have this, and we have to divide 1024 in 128 = 8 cups of level 1, 8 of level 2, 8 of level 3.

you take the 50% teams of LV1, and put 64 in every cup of level 1 to have the 50%.
    and the rest, its so easy, no?

Remember that the idea "base" is to have cups with draws in groups for levels 1-3,4-6...
    and yeah, I say cup of level 1 because have 50% teams of level 1, but, have the 25% of level 3, so*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and 2nd.. maybe add, that the better team can play 2nd match at home in the 1st round, so;
    lv1-----------lv2----------lv3
    lv1 vs lv1----lv2 vs lv2----lv3 vs lv3
    lv2 vs lv3----lv1 vs lv3----lv1 vs lv2
    in the 1st day cup.
    Last edited by khris; 10-24-2013 at 09:07 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think it is lovely, but. It depends a lot for the game how many teams are *on the same server* to draw from for the Cup, on newer servers there might not be enough teams. I like the idea a bunch, since right now, if feels like punishment for having a good team.
    khris and nnp like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think it is lovely, but. It depends a lot for the game how many teams are *on the same server* to draw from for the Cup, on newer servers there might not be enough teams. I like the idea a bunch, since right now, if feels like punishment for having a good team.

well, maybe the way is to use for the draw; teams of real players + robot teams of the leagues + a reserve of robot teams created to do a fair cup and bring to us the idea that we can fight for the cup... cos people fight hard for CL cos we know is possible been in our level... (except^^ if we have a addicted token buyer LOL) but the cup is the third option. I think that doing this 3 steps people will see the cup with other eyes... me the first (^-^)

and... talking of the cup^^ how do you see your cup? do you have options for a treble this season?^^
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I've got 0-4 at home loss today in Cup, unless a miracle, I am out.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I've got 0-4 at home loss today in Cup, unless a miracle, I am out.

me too xD but you have a fantastic team, so I'm sure you will do a great work in the CL, all we are sure that will read good news
    Cat Harrison likes this.