Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SlickZ

Thread: Team synergy

Rookie

Team synergy

So I noticed that keeping the same keeping isn't a benefit nor a flaw, and I also noticed some players will buy a completely new team every season. So my suggestion would be that ( to hopefully even out token buyers " buying the league " And lower quality teams ) To make team synergy a factor.

A way this would work is, when your players play with each other more often and over time, each time they are played together they gain stats. This could be something like for 50% team synergy + 4 points in stats for that game, 75% might be + 8 points. And so forth. That way if your a manager who doesnt have the funds to buy new players each season your team may be 10Q less than say some people in your league, but with their additions they will lose synergy factor. Stats would be even so 9 stats would be 3/3/3. and are not permanent only for games where they have synergy

This would be a big change in so many ways. Even as a small buyer, you may buy 3-4 players per season, that would take time to integrate them.

Another thing would be, defenders gain synergy playing with the same GK defenders and Defensive midfielders. Midfielders gain it by playing with the same midfielders. And attackers would gain it playing with other attackers and their attacking midfielders. But if you play a 4-4-2. Your two strikers will still get the same synergy as they would playing say a 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond.

So lets take a standard 4-4-2 as an example. 100% synergy in the midfield would require each player to have 25% synergy x 4 = 100% total. So you decide the buy a new MC. You would go from 100% > 75%. That means the new player would get no synergy bonus, and the other three would still have 25% each, but the midfield as a whole is weaker in a sense.

No the math is just an example. But i do feel this would add another dynamic to the game other than " Buy the best players and hope " Even in real football many teams will overhaul a team, but will integrate those players slowly over time.

The amount of games required to get full synergy is up for debate, but I do feel the more you win = Less time it takes, likewise more you lose more time it takes.

This is my first ever suggestion so please be harsh, we only learn from our mistakes.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Rookie
    i too made my first suggestion and its not going well

id love to see teamwork be implemented. teams arent just a 1 man army
    an entirely new player wont be able to just fit into place until a few months