Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sergio Gabriel
  • 1 Post By concretejungle

Thread: Transfer market days

Transfer market days

I think that for an inflation of the money "value" (not the token) there should be 2 days each season were there wouldn't be any token involved in the transfers ( one in the beggining and the other in the middle of the season). If this gets through, the money would have a more significant importance in the game experience and it would give a nice oportunity to "token-poor" players. Also , in that days it would have been nice if the value of the players was hidden and we would negociate the price we think it's right for the player. The auctions would decour normaly in those days, with tokens involved. Hope you like my idea and sorry for my english

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Gabriel View Post
    I think that for an inflation of the money "value" (not the token) there should be 2 days each season were there wouldn't be any token involved in the transfers ( one in the beggining and the other in the middle of the season). If this gets through, the money would have a more significant importance in the game experience and it would give a nice oportunity to "token-poor" players. Also , in that days it would have been nice if the value of the players was hidden and we would negociate the price we think it's right for the player. The auctions would decour normaly in those days, with tokens involved. Hope you like my idea and sorry for my english
    Token poor people won't have a chance to win any players, if you don't have tokens you don't have cash as well so what's the point, besides that I don't think NORDEUS will cut their token income just for you or some other poor players.
    Business is business, nothing in this world is for free, why do you expect to get it here?
    Do you think NORDEUS is helping beggers, cuz that's what you're doing now, beg for free stuff. Don't you get enough free stuff already with videos and sponsors? Go online and play other games and see how much free tokens (Gold) you get. NONE - at least we get some here... People are getting greedy - you give them a finger they want a hand, and pretty soon they want all of it free...

Wow amazing you must be some kind of free thinker. Other games that have that gold you speak dont have the same importance as token does in this game... I was saying this because i see a lots of teams from my lvl that have 50M + spare on their budget and cant do anything with it. As that of giving you a finger and wanting a hand, i just was sugesting, as you should, not destroiying the other one's ideas. I think the game would atract more people and isnt that what nordeus want? i wasnt threatning nordeus like '' Oh if you dont put this I will quit the game!''. Have some education and try to think before typing
    Potemy likes this.

I don't think it would work, most players would end up bidding insane amounts of cash for 1 player. If player worth $1m he will probably get bids of $10m+
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ok that's one valid point but i was thinking more about trading with your friends or other teams in the league, not necesairly the 5 * and 1 point away from scout players

I don't think July was talking about negotiations either. You'll definitely have managers bidding well over a player's price, though I can take a rough guess at their price at my level. I'll offer close to the minimum, though, I'll assume they develop slowly.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I wasn't saying that the auctions would be token-free, just the negociations. And by giving over the player's price would make the money move. In two seasons I only had 2 negociations, both of them me trying to buy one player. I made an offer for the best scorer of my league and I successfully bought it for 20 tokens. But besides that, I still have a lot of money just standing there and I never recieved any offer for my players ( And I have pretty good young players with high value.). My Idea was to give a better use to the negociation option and atract new players to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Token poor people won't have a chance to win any players, if you don't have tokens you don't have cash as well so what's the point, besides that I don't think NORDEUS will cut their token income just for you or some other poor players.
    Business is business, nothing in this world is for free, why do you expect to get it here?
    Do you think NORDEUS is helping beggers, cuz that's what you're doing now, beg for free stuff. Don't you get enough free stuff already with videos and sponsors? Go online and play other games and see how much free tokens (Gold) you get. NONE - at least we get some here... People are getting greedy - you give them a finger they want a hand, and pretty soon they want all of it free...
    your not telling me ypou buy your tokens?? for a free game which isnt real??

and you talk down to the kid with a suggestion?

who is the stupid one????
    Potemy likes this.