Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: youth academy lvl 10?!

youth academy lvl 10?!

im a level 3 manager and 3rd season.. i've got a lvl 10 youth academy, waited 12 days for my 2 top notch (apparently across the country) players..
    in the scout list i can get players at a max of 39 rating...
    The 2 players arrived and were both 18, with a rating of 14 and 22. WTF!
    i've boosted my stadium and other buildings for 2 rubbish players?
    you would of thought they'd atleast be a 6* rating?

First thing u have to know is that,,,, is not a good option, waste tokens to upgrade the stadium. U waste lots of tokens, tokens that u can use during, some seasons, perfectly to win leagues, and champions for sure...

And no, I am not agree, Think that young players can win (as yeasterday my DC) +229 training points in one match, so, young players can be converted easily in 6* or 7* player, if they have 4*... so this is his work. If u wanna have a 6* player go to the scout, and u have it, that's the way.
    Cat Harrison, thon and nnp like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Wow you *did* speed up building, didn't you? Sheesh! The youths you get are: a free player that trains average/slow.. you almost always want to sell him. The other player should be 4* nearing 5 and a fast to very fast trainer depending on how much he costs. If you need that role, it is usually good to buy him.

You will only be able to buy scout level players from the scout list *only*. ever. In the transfer list, negotiations, you can only buy 3*-5* as well. (Unless you are out of your level league, then your options are better scout) ok...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Payne View Post
    im a level 3 manager and 3rd season.. i've got a lvl 10 youth academy, waited 12 days for my 2 top notch (apparently across the country) players..
    in the scout list i can get players at a max of 39 rating...
    The 2 players arrived and were both 18, with a rating of 14 and 22. WTF!
    i've boosted my stadium and other buildings for 2 rubbish players?
    you would of thought they'd atleast be a 6* rating?
    I tell you what's worse, spending tokens on speeding up construction times. I was level 11 when I first got my level 10 youth academy. So that's where you went wrong.

Next, as other people pointed out, they are fast trainers. So if they were 6 stars, anyone could easily get 7 star or 8 star players within a season and that would make weak teams more overpowered than they already are.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

ok. i should of rephrased a little.. i have a big income and dont mind spending about £100 on tokens. so i got 90% players from the scout list, winning all the leagues etc.. but once i got the 2 players from the lvl 10 academy, they were only 3 low rated stars. so i just got rid. i didnt know that in a space of a game or two, that they jump alot in training etc.. might have to give it a go once the next 2 come out of the academy.. thanks il have to wait a see

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Payne View Post
    ok. i should of rephrased a little.. i have a big income and dont mind spending about £100 on tokens. so i got 90% players from the scout list, winning all the leagues etc.. but once i got the 2 players from the lvl 10 academy, they were only 3 low rated stars. so i just got rid. i didnt know that in a space of a game or two, that they jump alot in training etc.. might have to give it a go once the next 2 come out of the academy.. thanks il have to wait a see
    Have a look at this. You may find it more economical if you are a big token spender.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-training.html
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    i am from level 16 i have to spend 18 - 22 tokens for one of the players from academy if i want him but i think it would be better to just bid on players on auction atleast i can save atleast 10 tokens

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Have a look at this. You may find it more economical if you are a big token spender.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-training.html
    luckily.. I look at that very useful topic first )))

@Alan: If you have around 3,000 tokens you should be able to build full 6*, 7* and 8* team with Power Training (on selected young fast training players + good scouts). My suggestion is. Spend more time in forums <=> less token wasting ))))

Quote Originally Posted by wishaam View Post
    i am from level 16 i have to spend 18 - 22 tokens for one of the players from academy if i want him but i think it would be better to just bid on players on auction atleast i can save atleast 10 tokens
    until you found a real deal young NE 5* player and.. bidding war begins @.@