Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scale89

Thread: Tokens for promotion/Cup wins

Tokens for promotion/Cup wins

You should get tokens as well as money for your league positioning/cup wins

I.E. if you finish 1st = 10 tokens, 2nd = 7, 3rd = 5, 4th = 4, 5th = 3, 6th = 2, 7th = 1

even at lower levels as transfers cost too many tokens sometimes, especially if you don't pay to buy tokens as some of us can't, while this is possible through TV Rights deals at level 3 etc. It should happen for those at levels 1+2
    thon likes this.

i think free tokens system right now is fair enough. if u login daily, u get a total of 35 token. not including win tokens, negoisations etc. with 35 token u can get 3-4 5* players with the right tactic and timing
    even if u get so much token, u cant spend it freely because lack of money
    so be smart, buy what u really needs, cos for me, its fair enough with free tokens system right now
    but, ur idea not so bad either

're wrong with 35 tokens you can not buy any player I last week I spent 20 tokens and the player I bought and then I'm going to see with this level of (4) to my had the whole stadium to 10:09, then bought token and then now you can not buy them for young players then need token, i can deduce that this game if you do not spend you do nothing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scale89 View Post
    You should get tokens as well as money for your league positioning/cup wins

I.E. if you finish 1st = 10 tokens, 2nd = 7, 3rd = 5, 4th = 4, 5th = 3, 6th = 2, 7th = 1

even at lower levels as transfers cost too many tokens sometimes, especially if you don't pay to buy tokens as some of us can't, while this is possible through TV Rights deals at level 3 etc. It should happen for those at levels 1+2
    Good Luck with that one Bud - NORDEUS will love you.... 8 million teams....

With 35 tokens a season I managed to buy about 25 5* players at level 15 this season. It depends on your level compared to the rest of the server, and also the time of the day.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    With 35 tokens a season I managed to buy about 25 5* players at level 15 this season. It depends on your level compared to the rest of the server, and also the time of the day.
    I'm currently at level 3 but have tried to sign players at all times of the day (pretty much) I have even bid just before the server goes down for daily maintenance (wit me as the only bidder) and have still gotten nowhere with them bids. I have brought several players in almost a whole squads worth over my previous season and a half but it has cost me quite handsomely in terms of tokens (before any scout listed players) so much so that in the end I've resorted to buying scout listed players (because I know i'll definitely get them for 50 tokens) I had one player in particular last season which cost me around 30 tokens and I didn't even get him (but he would have been a vital part of my team, this went on til about 28th negotiation round). I'm not currently at a level where I can do direct transfers therefore they cost a fortune in tokens.

And with all due respect I don't have time to be up at like 4 in the morning local time to bid on players.

Understandable. I guess I have it easy being Asian, daily update happens at 9 or 10am for me. When I go to Melbourne next month for college, it'll happen at about noon. Also, the new season is always on a Sunday, meaning I'm free to pick the players I want for a few hours.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Understandable. I guess I have it easy being Asian, daily update happens at 9 or 10am for me. When I go to Melbourne next month for college, it'll happen at about noon. Also, the new season is always on a Sunday, meaning I'm free to pick the players I want for a few hours.
    Like you say it depends on time zones really about how easy it is to pick up players. I'm in the UK and daily updates happen at 2 I the morning my time so in order to be first in after the updates have been done I'd have to either stay up all night or be up extremely early to get in first/