Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Champions league

Champions league

Hello,

My suggestion is to qualifiers for Champions league must be only top 3 teams,not top 4. In this case the value of the Champ lg will be higher.

Only one problem, the groups of CL are made with one Team that ended 1st, other that ended 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
    How do you sugest the groups would be made?
    khris likes this.

??? the cup have to have 32 teams... so... the only "solution" to do what you suggest, is to have the 1st,2nd,3rd inside the cup, and the 4th and 5th do a prev. round to be inside the groups.... this is one way to do that... but I am not agree with this idea.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay Stefanov View Post
    Hello,

My suggestion is to qualifiers for Champions league must be only top 3 teams,not top 4. In this case the value of the Champ lg will be higher.
    i think they should include a qualifying playoff for top 4 teams

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay Stefanov View Post
    Hello,

ROFL.

Leave it as it is because this will only mess the game up. It wouldn't be fair on any 4th place teams every season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It will take attractive more
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

The CL is the least problematic format out of the 3 competitions in this game, I'd prefer it to stay exactly the way it is till many other suggestions and problems get fixed.