Thread: Several ideas for making the game better

Several ideas for making the game better

Hi guys,

I have had some ideas lately that I think would make Top Eleven improve and also give a better feeling around it.

First idea I have, is to create a ranking system for all teams and countries. For example, if we take my country (Sweden), lets say that there is 100,000 people in Sweden that are playing Top Eleven, some are really active, and some only logs in to play every once in a while. By ranking system I mean that each team(player) in the country, have a ranking. The ranking should be based by your level, and also how many matches you win. So the higher your level is, the better you are ranked, and the more games you win, you're ranking gets better.

The other idea I have, which may be something that someone alrady has taken up, is to be able to put bids on your friends player.

For example, your team is on level 5, and you have a friend that is on level 7, and your friend have one player on his reserve bench that he doesnt need. Here I suggest, that there should be a function letting you make a bid request for that player.

Lets say that the value on that player is 2 million, and the smallest bid you can lay on him should be something around 1 million, just to make sure that people doesnt trade players to cheaply.

You could also have a function in this, where you are allowed to have MAXIMUM three players above your own level. So for example if you are a level 5 team, and want to buy four of your friends level 7 players, you should not be able to do this.

Pretty simple ideas I guess, that I think, would make the game experience get a bit better.

Sorry for my bad english, please ask questions if you wonder what I really meant, and feel free to discuss these ideas if you think they are bad or good.

Peace!
    Last edited by azmiro; 11-03-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Spelling.