Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fix the game engine before all token buyers leave

Banned

Fix the game engine before all token buyers leave

All the best.
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-20-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    Baptize FC and Adel Gamal like this.

See you, then. Would you like to contact the developers directly? That's what you always ask the rest of us to do.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    This message is this...
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-20-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    This message is for developers only - you can't do a thing about this...
    Then you're posting it on the wrong place, aren't you? I believe there's a direct link to contact the developers. The definition of a forum, which this is, can be found below, as defined by Google. And just so you know, we can't do a thing about any of the suggestions on this forum, they're up to the developers to implement.

fo·rum

Noun
    1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    2. An Internet message board.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    Have fun and keep reading...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I see many pissed managers <-- How many 0,005 %, this game have more then 8M players, even with this engine the game won't die. We all know how it is and nobody is forced to pay or to play
    Potemy and Dominucesca like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    yes - I'm glad

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    yes - I'm glad you get FREE TOKENS from Top Eleven for being the Forum Spokesman - but we don't get ANYTHING free for Buying the TOKENS.
    Oh nice, who told you that they give me tokens because I am moderator? I got 0 tokens from them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    I see many pissed managers about the match engine - since last season update we get the underdog teams (weaker) score or shoot more on target than the SCOUT teams. Many games are lost even if the better team are dominating possession or shots and passes. When you have ST's that are 6-7 stars shooting off target 75% of the time and the ST's from the other team that are 4 or less stars are shooting on target all the time and score - it's not normal, I have seen games with 8 saves from a 5 star GK against 7 stars ST's those things may happen once a season but not every other game...
    I hear and I see players leave - fix the engine before is too late. I am a token buyer and a Scout player buyer -I have 20 of those all the time - but I decided to wait and see how long is going to take the developers to fix the engine before I spend more money on this game. I'm still patient and I'm willing to wait, but I know most of the other managers are fade up with the game and the results they get with this new engine update. They are leaving - they are not waiting anymore.
    I hope some one that has contact with developers read this message and they do something soon.

All the best.
    You are absolutely right the random result is too much but we used to play like this ... I"m always have the best team in my league and I'm the winner every season and it may be bad for one season and i some 2nd.

and i CL it's more randomly and only won it 4 times and came 2nd once and 3rd once and also I'm always the beast team with enough difference in rating ... may be 2 seasons or 3 I have 2 or 3 strong players like me or stronger little ... but =at the end only 4 trophies .

in Cup It works great with me and the random results come in my side sometimes and won 3rd place 3 times and it's too much hard for a team like me to win this place in my server which have players till level 16 stronger than me with 4 levels .

at the end : this season I came with 10 5* managers in my league and lost 1st match and draw 2nd and won the other 3 matches but hardly and you will smile when you know that they make me/forced me to face the strongest teams in my league 1st and the weaker teams which they are not weak ... but it's ok for me to have too much hard competition so as to find some reason logical when i lose the trophy.

@t the end don't be so upset this the game you may won but not always won

Wow - aren't you a smart one?

Have fun and keep reading...
    Well, I've been reading, no one seems to agree with you. Pricop thinks your pissed managers are the minority by a massive margin, Adel agrees with your points but not your actions.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League