Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: There should be relegation of teams

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If relegation was brought in, how would it work? In a league of 14 teams, with the top 7 going up, and the bottom 2 going down, that would leave just 5 teams. With 7 coming up to join them, who would fill the other two places, without a major game reconstruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Very nice point. I never thought of that!!!!!
    You are saying this league is level 6 for example, right?
    At the end of the season:7 are promoted, 2 are relegated to level 5 league and 5 teams remaining (tankers),
    Don't forget to add another two teams from the level 7 league which now are relegated to this level 6 league. Simple )))

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    At the end of the season:7 are promoted, 2 are relegated to level 5 league and 5 teams remaining (tankers),
    Don't forget to add another two teams from the level 7 league which now are relegated to this level 6 league. Simple )))
    If you are on the top of your server there will not be any relegations from the level higher, because there isen't a level higher.

And the 5 Teams remaining are not tankers because only 7 can be prometed, so someone have to stay behind.

Last season i had one oponent in CL level 3, that had more 10Q that my Team, i looking for is league and he was 10th, i started to look for His opponent in league and there teams were even higher in Q, it was the league of death.
    In my league he would be first without any problem but in that league he couldnt even promote, there were 12 teams full of scouts, just imagine you having a Team full of scouts and cant even reach CLs spots.
    In this case those who are against tanking, would do it or not? You could get promoted and end in the same league with them, this is what happens in higher levels, even with a good Team you could be relegated because you just got unluky in the league draw.
    ThichDaBongFC and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    Dman2pt pointed the fault out which I thought of but now, tell me, if a level 1 team ends at 13 or 14, where will they go???? They can't go to level 0!!!! Then what about the 2 relegated teams from level 2 who come to level 1???? Where will u fit them???? Believe me, this system won't work no matter what!!!! There r too many faults and too many ways to exploit it.
    Raykco likes this.

Dman2pt pointed the fault out which I thought of but now, tell me, if a level 1 team ends at 13 or 14, where will they go???? They can't go to level 0!!!! Then what about the 2 relegated teams from level 2 who come to level 1???? Where will u fit them???? Believe me, this system won't work no matter what!!!! There r too many faults and too many ways to exploit it.
    Here here!!!! totally agree Saransh !!! if it could work (and made nordeus money) it would already be done from the start. !!! but as we see from this thread it's far too difficult to work out lol

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Nope, why should they gain a star? The players are just given their stars back.
    That is what will be totally unrealistic!

Reminder:
    The game is constructed in levels not in divisions, relegation needs divisions, relegation in a game levels could not occur, levels are not existed in real soccer where relagation happens.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 11-08-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

@ Maxtax !!!!!! very very impressive signature !!!!!!!!!!!
    Maxtax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    @ Maxtax !!!!!! very very impressive signature !!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree!!!!!!!!!! Season 33 Level 33 is actually gr8, all other is phenomenal!!!
    Maxtax likes this.

Apprentice
    Level 1 teams at 13 or 14 would stay in level 1. Relegation would start at level 2. I doubt there will be a placement issue since level 1 leagues are generally filled with bots, so that new players can join at any time during the season.

Though honestly, there really isn't a need for this huge debate over relegation because it would never happen anyways. If developers are taking this long to fix the friendly system, which I code within a few hours while drunk, then an overhaul of the promotion/relegation system would take them a decade. I'm 100% sure I'll be long gone by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Disagree.. If teams are gaining a star from relegation then I give a huge -1. Too easy to manipulate.
    Correct !
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    Though honestly, there really isn't a need for this huge debate over relegation because it would never happen anyways. If developers are taking this long to fix the friendly system, which I code within a few hours while drunk, then an overhaul of the promotion/relegation system would take them a decade. I'm 100% sure I'll be long gone by that time.
    Exactly!!! lets seal the matter and be done with it!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast