Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Marc Symons

Thread: earn token due to player sales

earn token due to player sales

Would it not be perfect to get token for players sales? The only way you are actually able to earn token are sponsors,in-app purchases and free promotional offers through third party offers

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When you get to level 4 you can enter into Negotiations with other managers for players, and if you really want that player, you will need to spend enough tokens to give the player a nice amount after the middle man's (Nordeus') cut...
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Schmidt View Post
    Would it not be perfect to get token for players sales? The only way you are actually able to earn token are sponsors,in-app purchases and free promotional offers through third party offers
    It most certainly would not. Cat pointed out negotiations. That's what can be used to earn tokens for selling players

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    When you get to level 4 you can enter into Negotiations with other managers for players, and if you really want that player, you will need to spend enough tokens to give the player a nice amount after the middle man's (Nordeus') cut...
    When i first heard about level 4 negotiations i was excited, however the 'cut' Nordeus take quite frankly puts people off offering you tokens anyway. If Nordeus took the '9 tokens' they (on average) ask you for and that was it, that would be perfect, but Nordeus very quickly ask for more tokens the higher your bid gets. So for instance if i offer 5M (for a player which is average for a level four player of any quality) I would have to pay the person i am negotiating with 5M plus 20 tokens, and Nordeus's cut is 49 tokens. So that is 5M plus 69 Tokens - you could get a scouted player for 50 tokens and who would be of better quality. Nordeus greediness ruin's potentially good aspects of the game.
    jamtl likes this.