Thread: I Pad Problems

Rookie

I Pad Problems

Can this company please address the I Pad inequalities . I can,t see any player details whilst bidding and the commentary on games is so repetitive ,surely you guys could make it more Diverse andDynamic you know Henderson on a weaving run or precise pass Dur.... Get with it man. It,s 2013 who writes this stuff Dickie Davies. The commentary is such a huge part of the experience. However this stuff is guff guys also i,m lev 5 now but i,m sick of having to sell good young coachable players every year just to keep up with the competition. Am I nuts ,it,s all about the Money,Money,Money........hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Can this company please address the I Pad inequalities . I can,t see any player details whilst bidding and the commentary on games is so repetitive ,surely you guys could make it more Diverse andDynamic you know Henderson on a weaving run or precise pass Dur.... Get with it man. It,s 2013 who writes this stuff Dickie Davies. The commentary is such a huge part of the experience. However this stuff is guff guys also i,m lev 5 now but i,m sick of having to sell good young coachable players every year just to keep up with the competition. Am I nuts ,it,s all about the Money,Money,Money........hee hee
    The gaming experience is restricted because your using the APP - You will not see statistics etc using the APP. If you want to use that log in via a browser that doesn't recognise itself as a Mobile version. There are many out there minus 'Chrome' 'Firefox' 'Safari' etc - Use a browser such as Atomic Web. The browser is determined as a mobile browser by the website which can be annoying. I keep Atomic Web for this purpose.

iPad do not run flash, thats the problem.
    In android you can open facebook on the browser and play on iOS i think thats not possible, at least that i know.

Rookie
    Cheers ,boys(;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk