Thread: suggestion for the cup

suggestion for the cup

the cup is the most interesting competition in the game but now it doesn't like a place that people can defeat player with the same qualit. The cup now is dominate by cheater
    now there is 2 big problemes in the cup, i make some suggestions to solve them
    1. Tanker(the one who don't promoted) keep the skp for 1 or 2 season without assigne them to lower their quality at day 1 of season and have better cup Draw
    there is many solution to do, you can count non assigned skp in team quality before make the cup draw. Or better, erase any skp non-assigned at the end of season.

2. cheater who sell all of his team at the end of season and replace by low end 3*(means 2* next season) and buy 5* and 4* player at new season and dominate the cup beacause they have 15Q better than average teams. it's stupid . may be some one thinks that is intelligent and that can give Nordeus more money as TK is spent more. But i don't thinks so. this kind of cheater make token buyer leaver the game as they are disavantage in the cup. no way a normal team can rise more than 5Q a season.
    solutions: divided cup draw in 2 periode 1st periode and knocout periode where at day 14 the cup will be refresh and recalculated in quality of player. if the one don't rise his team to 5* he will lost the league. if the do so, now he must to spend more TK to rebuilt their team. Nordeus has more money
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Hello

Sent from my Q-Smart S16 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    the cup is the most interesting competition in the game but now it doesn't like a place that people can defeat player with the same qualit. The cup now is dominate by cheater
    now there is 2 big problemes in the cup, i make some suggestions to solve them
    1. Tanker(the one who don't promoted) keep the skp for 1 or 2 season without assigne them to lower their quality at day 1 of season and have better cup Draw
    there is many solution to do, you can count non assigned skp in team quality before make the cup draw. Or better, erase any skp non-assigned at the end of season.

2. cheater who sell all of his team at the end of season and replace by low end 3*(means 2* next season) and buy 5* and 4* player at new season and dominate the cup beacause they have 15Q better than average teams. it's stupid . may be some one thinks that is intelligent and that can give Nordeus more money as TK is spent more. But i don't thinks so. this kind of cheater make token buyer leaver the game as they are disavantage in the cup. no way a normal team can rise more than 5Q a season.
    solutions: divided cup draw in 2 periode 1st periode and knocout periode where at day 14 the cup will be refresh and recalculated in quality of player. if the one don't rise his team to 5* he will lost the league. if the do so, now he must to spend more TK to rebuilt their team. Nordeus has more money
    I think the best solution is to calculate the HIGHEST quality of the team from the previous season and use that to factor in the cup draws.

So for example I had a maximum of 90.0 quality last season, no matter how many players i sell and how many 3* players I buy and end up with a quality of 85.0. The 90.0 will still be factored into the cup daws.

As for the tanking issue... You have it spot on.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I think the best solution is to calculate the HIGHEST quality of the team from the previous season and use that to factor in the cup draws.

So for example I had a maximum of 90.0 quality last season, no matter how many players i sell and how many 3* players I buy and end up with a quality of 85.0. The 90.0 will still be factored into the cup daws.

As for the tanking issue... You have it spot on.
    it's a good ideal but it will double any skill points calculation. it make take it hard for Nordeus to keep sever stable
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

The cup is nothing but a joke and a rip-off .It should just be removed from the game, because they have ruined it for all involved.Its not even close to being fair and whoever thought up the rules for the cup should be put up against a wall blind folded and executed,and not even offered a last cigarette.

My suggestion for the rip-off cup is remove it from the game and stop screwing people over.Its nothing but a joke the way its set up.